In Nigeria have demonstrated a high level of commitment towards the educational development of Nigerian Students as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility.The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the nation.
NNPC / Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2012 / 2013 National Merit Scholarship Award. Copied: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
NNPC / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Award 2012 / 2013
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be/Show:
- Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in recognized Nigerian Universities.
- Certified 100/200 level students at the time of application.
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate, Proof of UME scores, Admission letters & Matriculation numbers.
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies.
23rd April, 2013
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should:
Click here to start application
Selection tests will hold on 25th MAY, 2013 at designated centres nationwide to be communicated to candidates. Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the venue of the selection tests. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for the tests.